For the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to keep track of your account history, sign up for eStatements in Online Banking. With eStatements, you can view, download, or print a copy of your account statements for the past 18 months. This electronic statement is identical to the mailed version, and will include the newsletters and important notices you're used to receiving by mail as well. When a statement is posted online, you'll receive a notification by email. When you're ready to view your statement, just log in to Online Banking, click the Additional Services tab, and select eStatements from the menu. If you haven't signed up for eStatements yet, registration is easy. The system guides you through the process step-by-step.
Online Banking is a 24/7 portal for managing your account wherever you are, at home or on the go. Here are some of the options available within Online Banking:
• View account balances and history for transaction accounts, loans, and credit cards
• Pay bills to almost anyone in the U.S. - both companies and individuals
• Make payments on Southeast Financial loans and credit cards
• View account statements for up to 18 months
• View online check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Set up account alerts by email and mobile phone
• View account activity at multiple institutions with FinanceWorks™
• Sign up for Overdraft Advantage
• Deposit checks to your account online using DeposZip and a smartphone or scanner
• File your taxes with TurboTax and enjoy a member discount
Paying your bills online is fast and free with our Bill Payer service. Log in to Online Banking and click on the Bill Pay tab to pay anyone you'd normally pay by check, whether it's a company or individual. Once you set up your payees, you can schedule one-time or recurring payments, and even set alerts to let you know when payments are due.
Online Banking Help Index
We know you depend on the convenience of anytime access, and we try to limit any downtime to a minimum. However, there may be times when certain browsers or system settings on your computer inhibit you from taking full advantage of the features Online Banking has to offer.
Having trouble accessing your account online? Check the Online Help Index for more information. For additional assistance, please contact us.